B-UHR tribute chronograph
PRICE: US $ 600.00
by click to BUY NOW button, you agree with terms and conditions
CASE: a stainless steel matte case, 40 mm
MOVEMENT: 23 jewels manual wind
CROWN: stainless steel oversized crown
DIAL: Black matte dial
HANDS: Hour hand Superluminova C3, minute hand Superluminova C3, second hand white with Superluminova C3
BAND: extra thick heavy duty stitched leather band
BUCKLE: matte stainless steel buckle
Tribute chronograph - LEGEND
On 1 July 1882, the Swiss watchmaker Johann A. Hanhart opened a watch shop in Diessenhofen, in north-eastern Switzerland. In 1902, he relocated his business to Schwenningen, southern Germany. In 1924, Hanhart launched its first stopwatch, and a short time later, the product range was extended to include pocket watches andwristwatches. From 1932 onwards, following the death of his father, Wilhelm Julius Hanhart concentrated on manufacturing raw movements. In 1938, the first single-button chronograph with the "Calibre 40" entered series production, pilot’s chronographs followed in 1939. In the following years, Hanhart concentrated on the production of time measuring instruments.
Today, Hanhart produces its instrument watches and stopwatches in its workshops in Gütenbach, southern Germany. The registered offices of the brand are in Diessenhofen, Switzerland.